Foreign nationals, with a valid residency permit, are entitled to family reunification for family members residing outside national territory.

For that purpose, prior to going to a consular post to request a residency permit for family reunification purposes, a foreign national entitled to the right for family reunification should request a concession at the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), in favour of his/her family members. 

As soon as a favourable decision has been taken, referred family members can lodge their visa application request for residency purposes.


  • Share